We are transitioning our console management setup and one of the Windows systems reported an error when trying to access it through the iLO management port.
Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to <FQDN>. SSL peer reports incorrect Message Authentication Code. (Error code: ssl_error_bad_mac_alert)
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
It’s an odd error as this was the only system reporting it and it happened on different browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome).
I tried resetting to factory defaults but that didn’t solve it.
Drivers were up to date but the firmware looked old. I pulled down the latest version and installed it.